This interactive course uses mindfulness techniques from the Reignite Her Light System to help SWE collegiate members structure their thinking to realize there is opportunity in ambiguity. Participants will assess their own thoughts and patterns in order to identify obstacles and will gain tools to effectively overcome those barriers.
Duration: 90 minutes
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use the 4-Step Thought Mastery Process to Identify current dominant thoughts.
- Deconstruct disempowering thoughts.
- Foster empowered thinking.
- Identify one innovative idea to pursue within 3 weeks of the course.
- Implement tools learned during the course such as "Question, Question, Question, Assumption" to pursue innovative ideas.
Kim Warren-Martin is the Creator and Principal Strategist with Reignite Her Light. Her mission is helping women leaders discover, design & deliver the impact they want to make in the world. She firmly believes you can #HaveItAll, as long as you’re the one who defines what IT ALL means to you.
This project is based upon work partially supported by the generosity of ARDC, Keysight Technologies, and GM.