INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Click the purple button
- Click the link on the left-hand side of the page
- A GoToWebinar pop-up window will appear
ABOUT THIS WEB SESSION
Stressed? You'd be amazed what the implications are. From ethical lapses to health breakdowns, our society is epidemically stressed and it's breaking our bottom line! Survive to Thrive brings members the cutting edge neuroscience of stress and strategies to get out of our pre-programmed survival mindsets, to a place where business, bodies and brains all thrive.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Define the ways stress physiology affects health and job performance
- Recognize the ways the brain operates maladaptively in the modern world and generate specific stress management strategies to override these “badaptations.”
- Develop a personalized brain-plan to become Instinctively Cognitive and reduce fear based choices to improve productivity, happiness, and health.
Join us for this live web session on Thursday, July 12 @ 2 PM CDT.
PRE-LEARNING VIDEO CONTENT
Here's what you need to know before you attending Rebecca's session:
This webinar is sponsored by Medtronic.