INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Click the purple button
- Click the link on the left-hand side of the page
- A GoToWebinar pop-up window will appear
ABOUT THIS WEB SESSION
Community and connection are more important for our health than we recognize, and yet our evolutionary brains are wired to fear “the other.” When we let our subconscious minds undermine our behaviors towards members of our community, we all suffer health and productivity consequences. Becoming aware of our own biases is the first step in taking action towards more inclusive, healthier environments for everyone.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Identify and discuss the root of subconscious bias leading to unhealthy communities.
- Recognize and neutralize fears associated with “the other” by reconciling implicit bias on a personal and organizational scale
- Recognize ways to feel comfortable with discomfort, in order to create a healthier selves and a more cooperative culture
Join us for this live web session on Friday, July 13 @ 2 PM CDT.
PRE-LEARNING VIDEO CONTENT
Here's what you need to know before attending Rebecca's session: