INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER:
- Click the purple button
- Click the link on the left-hand side of the page
- A GoToWebinar pop-up window will appear
ABOUT THIS WEB SESSION
This session offers simple tools that will help engineers manage daily stress, providing those in attendance with the ability to re-energize and re-center themselves with a daily reset break. You’ll be coached to identify actions, emotions and behaviors that are not serving your interests, and will be given instruction on how to eliminate that “baggage” to be able to move forward.
Learn about the science behind the use of breathing exercises, and how proper breathing can free the logical and creative nerve centers to work together effectively, and both relaxing and energizing the body.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Recognize and manage “trigger moments” using emotional intelligence techniques.
- Describe how to be present in the moment in order to cope with daily stresses.
- Identify ways to reduce stress and increase creativity in order to be more productive.
Join us for this live web session on Thursday, July 19 @ 2 PM CDT.