INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
- Click the purple button
- Click the link on the left-hand side of the page
- A GoToWebinar pop-up window will appear
ABOUT THIS WEB SESSION
Join an insightful session where SWE Faculty Advisor Ramona Anand shares her experience collaborating with the U.S. Army – a project that resulted in opening career avenues for the students and improving the overall socio-economic development of the county. The partnership currently provides opportunities for students to explore career options, get help with declaring major and measure strength and potential for success. This session will discuss formal collaboration and memorandum of understanding between a SWE Collegiate Interest Group and the U.S Army. Attend to learn about efforts to extend help to students and the community at-large. Explore the impact of STEM on everyone regardless of profession.
By the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Explain how to plan their Career Exploration Programs
- Discuss how to organize, coordinate, involve and engage schools, community and government with in-house support
- Identify ways to track success and access national resources
Join us for this live web session on Thursday, August 16 @ 11 AM CDT.