INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Click the purple button (Free > Continue)
- Click the link on the left-hand side of the page
- A GoToWebinar pop-up window will appear
ABOUT THIS WEB SESSION
This presentation provides an overview of officer structure within a collegiate section, the responsibilities of each officer position, and best practices for effectively holding these roles.
By the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify section leadership roles and responsibilities.
- Familiarize your section’s officers with governance documents and procedures.
- Identify the resources available to help your section.
Join us for this live web session on Wednesday, August 1 @ 5:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM EDT.