INSTRUCTIONS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Click the purple button (Free > Continue)
- Click the link on the left-hand side of the page
- A GoToWebinar pop-up window will appear
ABOUT THIS WEB SESSION
This presentation provides a basic overview of SWE section administration and operations. A prerequisite for this presentation is to watch the New Section Officer Webinar available on the Advanced Learning Center. In this presentation four main topics will be covered: the essential minimum requirements to be a SWE section; SWE governance and how it relates to your section operations; financial basics of your SWE section; and the basics of managing effective meetings.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Recognize section bylaws and other important governance documents.
- Identify funding and booking basics for managing your section finances.
- Prepare to run an effective meeting for your section and its officers.
Join us for this live web session on Tuesday, August 28 @ 5:30 PM PDT/8:30 PM EDT.