This live session will be held at SWE's WE18 Conference in Minneapolis, MN on Thursday, October 18, 2018. Location details available below and on the WE18 schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER
Scroll to the bottom of this page and click Register
CRITERIA FOR ACHIEVING CEUs
- Register to attend the session here in the Advance Learning Center - at least 15 minutes prior to session start-time. Those who do not register for the session before it starts will not receive CEU credit.
- Attend the full session – to demonstrate this, you must sign in and sign out of each session.
- Complete the evaluation for each session.
ABOUT THIS SESSION
How can you bring your big idea into a big company as a growth opportunity? Sometimes called, ‘Intrapreneurship’, in this session you will learn about the process of innovating inside of a large business. Shed light on the unique needs and challenges of communicating your idea, demonstrating business value, obtaining funding, building a team, and launching your idea.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Explain why ‘Big Company’ innovation is different/challenging
- Identify the key elements to communicating how your idea will make a difference
- Outline a plan for funding, staffing, and launching your project
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102; (703) 506-3275. In obtaining this approval, the SWE has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Authorized Provider membership status, SWE is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard.