This live session will be held at SWE's WE18 Conference in Minneapolis, MN on Thursday, October 18, 2018. Location details available below and on the WE18 schedule.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER
Scroll to the bottom of this page and click Register
CRITERIA FOR ACHIEVING CEUs
- Register to attend the session here in the Advance Learning Center - at least 15 minutes prior to session start-time. Those who do not register for the session before it starts will not receive CEU credit.
- Attend the full session – to demonstrate this, you must sign in and sign out of each session.
- Complete the evaluation for each session.
ABOUT THIS SESSION
Today, businesses are ingesting data at a pace never seen before. Experts claim that the global volume of electronically stored data is doubling every two years, as businesses increasingly go digital. To maintain a competitive edge, businesses need to be able to harness data to gain actionable insight for improved business decision making. Large organizations embark on complex data transformation initiatives. However, their data analytics systems must quickly adapt as their business evolves in this fast changing digital world. Given their size, it becomes especially challenging for these organizations to be nimble and flexible, to drive the best possible Customer Experience (CX). Using a Data Analytics Agile framework and methodology to deliver business intelligence, will help organizations make smart use of their data and generate long-term value for itself and its customers. This session will provide an overview of the Agile methodology for Analytics, sharing its best practices and challenges.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Assess a Data Analytics Agile framework and tailor it for implementing business intelligence solutions.
- Compare and Contrast the pros and cons of agile design for data analytics.
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102; (703) 506-3275. In obtaining this approval, the SWE has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Authorized Provider membership status, SWE is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard.